We look forward to working with you to achieve your advertising goals. Our Northridge Publishing team is dedicated to producing publications of the highest quality and value to our readers and customers. We pride ourselves on maintaining a personal touch in our business because that is the heart of artistic expression. We share the passion of crafting with thousands of people, and are dedicated to supporting them in their efforts to create.
Making decisions about advertising is never easy and there are many ways to size up opportunities and measure value compared to cost. We understand those choices, and we will go the extra mile to create an advertising and promotional package with maximum value and impact. Let us show you how advertising with Northridge Publishing will provide the ultimate value for your money.
Some things you should know about us:
- Our focus is on providing a constant supply of great ideas that our readers can copy or adapt with their own touches, bringing them the latest trends along with tried and true techniques each month.
- We highlight advertiser products in unique ways through featured projects, contests and promotions, editorial departments, features, and articles.
- We maintain a lower advertising/editorial ratio than other crafting magazines to maximize the impact of our ads.
- Each copy of our publications is prepaid, so every single copy gets into the hands of at least one crafter, and usually several.
- There are no throw-aways, buy backs or random mailings that are counted towards our circulation. Our circulation numbers are true copies getting into the hands of crafters.
- Our publications are available in over 3000 retail outlets throughout the world.
- Thousands upon thousands of subscribers worldwide trust our publications as their only source for handmade project ideas!
For ad rates and other information about advertising with any of the Northridge Publishing titles (Scrapbook Trends, Simply Handmade, CARDS,
Bead Trends, CricutTM Magazine, CricutTM Idea Books, Create: Idea Books, Signature Series and Creative Retailer), email advertising or social media exposure, please contact:
Director of Sales & Marketing
801-225-9988 ext. 128
Jenni Guinn firstname.lastname@example.org
Elisa Gill email@example.com
Tyler Justesen firstname.lastname@example.org
For our online craft media kit, please click here.
Northridge Publishing PO Box 1570 Orem, UT 84059
To upload your ad, please use the form found here.